Support the extensive ongoing work and witness of the ICEJ by helping us fund our core activities in fulfilling our mandate to support Israel, educate the church and promote justice.
Gift Aid your donation to the ICEJ UK Charity
We can claim the gift aid on eligible donations made to the charitable arm of ICEJ UK – The International Christian Embassy Jerusalem UK Charity CIO Number: 1189369
- Please make cheques payable to “International Christian Embassy” and post to the address below. Please also complete and return this gift aid form
- or – Please donate online using our account with Stewardship*
Non gift-aided Donations
- Please make cheques payable to “ICEJ UK” and post to the address below.
- Please call us to make a donation over the phone.
- Donate using our secure online donation processing system to make your gift via credit or debit card; QR scan with the PayPal App or click the donate button*
* NOTE: If your gift is for a particular ICEJ AID project, please specify this in the instruction/notes box or contact us to send a separate message. All general donations to ‘Bless Israel’ are of great value and importance to undergird the ongoing work to support and bless Israel.
Standing Orders or Direct Payments
Please contact us to request bank details for standing orders or direct payments.
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem – UK
PO Box 717, Wigan, WN1 9PP
Tel : 01744 894374 or 07503 624135
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Please contact us with any queries.